Friday, August 28, 2009

The White House




So we moved to DC, and moved right in to the white house...well, not the real one, but close enough, right?! We are so excited to be living in this house. It is just perfect. Once we got the living room painted...I felt pretty much settled. This place really feels like home, even though all of our loved ones are so far away. We can't wait for visitors!..oh yeah, that picture on the top is our next adventure...the over-grown garden. The sad part is...those are all weeds!...I can do this...I can do this!

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Darn it, we never got together before you left!!! We should have done that. Will you call me when you come home for visits? Thanksgiving or Christmas or whenever. I love the house. I wish I could come see you!!!

Jill D. said...

Cute house! Good job on the painting! Love you!

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Besides Daniel...Your Harry Potter collection to the left of the fire place is the most beautiful thing in the room. ohhh I need to see the most recent movie ASAP. Also I love the burping contest. The big question is, can he hold his own against my Dan after a swig of a soda? Hmmmm we will see!
Miss you, please come see us soon!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Lex, how exciting! I live in DC too! We should meet up for lunch and catch up!