Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday and Painting


So, the moment RobbiAnn and the girls left we were down to business. We love the house...it was clean and beautiful, but the colors on the walls definitely did not fit our style. As you can see, the wall over the fireplace was purple (which in a certain type of room could be pretty cool), definitely not me though. In fact, our first Sunday with RobbiAnn here, I mentioned that it was hard to feel comfortable in church, because I kept thinking about our purple wall. She said she felt the same...hahaha. We took care of it, and have been painting ever since. We did however have one wonderful break when Jeff took me out for my birthday. We went to the Cheesecake Factory! YUM! I love that place. I only got through a bite or two of my meal because Daniel was, I guess, super excited to be there too! It was a nice thought, going out to a nice dinner and all....well, back to the walls...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you made it and I'm so glad to see posts! Happy Birthday...with my dad and Jana. I hope you got our message, we thought about you all day. Enjoy your adventure! We'll come visit you soon!

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

whatever Alexis Daniel will appreciate the Barney color as he gets older. I mean geezo Lex think about your child first. Hahahah....good move!
Love you posts,
Amanda