Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day




First of all, may I say, Jeff is such a good daddy...and this Father's Day, being his first, was quite the Father's Day to remember. The day started out great...great breakfast, church was wonderful...just great. It wasn't until a routine afternoon feeding that things started getting, well let's just say a little messy! Jeff found himself covered in spit up after burping Daniel...I ran over to save the carpet and start washing all the spit up clothes and Jeff jumped in the shower. I was going as fast as I could so that I could comfort the baby. Finally when everything was washing, Jeff clean, Daniel happy, Jeff sat down to have some chips and salsa. As he went to take his first scoop, all the salsa spilled down his front. We immediately went to throw those clothes in the washer and found a little surprise waiting in the machine. Yes...in my mad dash I washed Daniels diaper (dirty might I add) in the wash with all Jeff's church clothes. Might I say that those diapers can hold a lot! Jeff thinks that Daniel could go a couple of days without a changing...yuck! It was quite the experience. To finish it off, poor Jeff spilled sauce all over at dinner. Poor guy. It was a perfect ending to a perfect day...

By the way...the next week Jeff wore one of the white shirts that I washed and found clean diaper wipes stuck to the inside of the sleeves...double yuck!

No comments: