Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Slater Family Reunion






I am new to this Slater Family Reunion, but may I say it is FABULOUS! Being an outsider to the clan, may I say that I have never seen such a unique family bond. All the families are linked together by Grandma and Grandpa, of course, and by 5 sisters who would do anything for each other. I think that is why it is so unique. It's the sisters...anyway, they are hilarious. Jeff was not able to attend this year, because he was at officer training. I missed him dearly, but my time was filled with all the wonderful activities we were able to do with the family in Washington. The reunion was spent with songs each night, amazing food, long days of swimming, service, tons of pictures (thanks to my mother-in-law a.k.a "the Roberazzi" ), and my favorite Slater tradition...the never ending "good-byes".

No comments: