Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sad Goodbyes





The day finally came that we had to say farewell to Utah. We will miss the beautiful mountains, Cafe Rio, BYU...and most of all our families! Life will never be the same, but we are so excited for the adventure. The morning we left was a hard one. I realized that I had lived with my parents for a good portion of my life, and it was time to move on. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I know they will miss me, but I think they will miss their grandbaby even more. It was fun to see Daniel with all the grandparents...Bob and his calm, quiet wispers...my dad and his "squeaky kisses" that Daniel just loves, my mom and her tight hugs...Robbiann was happy as can be, because she would get another week with Daniel...lucky lady, offered to drive across the country with me to Washington DC. So kind...We will miss all of you! Now on to our family's great adventure...we love you all!

No comments: