Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Sorensen is 21 weeks!

Just to give you an idea of how big our little guy is right now, I found these two cool stories on babies born or in surgury 21 weeks along (our little guy is 21 weeks along as well). I have provided the links as well...pretty amazing stories!

This first one is Baby Amelia. What a fighter. She was born 21 weeks and a few days and still survived...and was doing well! Amazing story. This is the link to her story: http://sistertoldjah.com/archives/2007/02/19/21-week-old-baby-survives/





This next one is an incredible story about a doctor that did surgury on a baby at 21 weeks also. It is so touching. You can read about it at www.michaelclancey.com

3 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

I just went to the body worlds exhibit today and saw babies at all the stages. It was so awesome. You would have loved it.

Amber Lynn said...

that is amazing!!! I MISS YOU! Im so excited for you and Jeff! How fun! When I come into town I want to get the girls together so I can see everyone!!! I hope your feeling good!

Em said...

Lex! I haven't talked to you in SO long! Thanks for commenting :) Those stories are amazing - more than words can say and I can't believe those little feet. I'm so happy for you - being a mom is the best! Hope all is well with you and maybe someday we'll see each other!

Emilee