Friday, November 14, 2008

BYU GAME


It is tradition every year in the Sorensen clan, that when Grandpa Slater comes...it means BYU FOOTBALL! Being a newcomer to this group has been really, a lot of fun to watch the excitement on their faces in their football preparations. I went last year, and really found it much more fun to watch all of them so intently watching the game. This year we decided that it would be great fun for the guys to go...Jeff was very excited for this...what guy doesn't want male bonding time at a football game...it is a no-bainer. Well, love my husband to death, because while I was doing errands the morning of the game, he cleaned the whole house...such a good guy! My favorite part of the day though, was when he came home. I asked him how it was, and his reply was, "Fun." I then tried to prod a little, like all girls do..."so did you guys talk about anything exciting? How is so and so...? Anything funny happen?" He looked at me and smiled. His reply was this, "No, we just watched the game sweetheart." So funny. Girls could have found a million things to talk about while watching the game...it is how we bond...guys just watch the game. I think it is great. All in all, I think he had a great time with Grandpa at the BYU game.

No comments: