Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Finally Married!





Jeff and I were married on the 24th of August 2007 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. Wow. It was an amazing day! Every minute of it was perfect. Both Jeff's and my family came from all over to celebrate it with us. We were even able to get both our mission presidents there. It was fabulous. We were married at 11 am, and didn't have anything else until the reception at 5 pm. It was altogether relaxing. I was in my rental dress because there was somewhat of a fiasco with the real one at the seamstress. All was well. It actually turned out better than the one I had chosen. Jeff looked so handsome in his tux. Wow. At the reception the weather was perfect. We couldn't have asked for better. Everyone wore black brown and white. It looked so hot! My favorite part was our centerpieces. They were so cool. We just did fish bowls with rocks, green hydrangias, floating candles, and fish!...which by the way, are still alive and in my parents pond. It was great. The most hilarious part of the whole night was trying to leave. We hadn't finished packing at ten when everything ended, so we stayed around and packed! I would not advise that! I am so happy to be married to the perfect man!

3 comments:

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Hallelujah! So cute! You guys are sooo sooo sooo Hot! Keep the posts coming!

Jennica said...

You are so cute Lex!

Amber Lynn said...

look how freakin beautiful you are!!!!!!!!!!! Im so sorry i was out of town!!! it looked like such a awesome day!