Monday, August 13, 2007

Bridal Shots!






I had a great idea to have Brendon do my Bridal shots. I mean I could get twice as many photos, meaning that I could possibly have at least one good one. I decided to have Jeff come to so that we could get some together. Fun fun fun. He loves taking pictures. hehehe! We thought it would be fun to go to the salt flats. Didn't realize that they are located 30 miles outside of Wendover. Yeah, we had quite the drive. Oh well. It is the memories right....And no, I don't think we will be jinxed because Jeff saw me in my dress.

8 comments:

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Wow So cool. I really really love the look! Awesome job Brendan. You look beautiful Lex.

Dayna said...

Alexis, Holy cow! you are so beautiful! I love the dress and the awesome photos. My favorite is the one you are looking at him, you have the cutest smile. Let me know your wedding plans, I would love to come see you at your reception. Love ya babe!

Lindsay said...

Alexis- Thanks so much for calling me. I have been thinking a lot about what you have said. I'm glad to know there is hope seeing you so happy. you look beautiful by the way.

Jennica said...

Very pretty Alexis you look so Happy!! Congrats! Thanks for inviting me to the reception.

McGiven Family.... said...

Hi Alexis, this is Sarah Hill McGiven. You are the prettiest bride ever! I love your pictures and your dress. You are so cute and you look so happy. I hope the wedding went well. Congratulations!

Amber Lynn said...

hey sweetheart! Im so freakin happy for you two! I need to come by and give you something. Sorry i missed your reception! I love your pictures, I got my bridals out at the salt flats too! looks amazing! Your so Beautiful! miss ya

KAT said...

Alexis hey you its Kat!! You look AMAZING and your husband and you look soooo great together!! I am so happy for you and I would love to meet up with you sometime!! Congrats LOVE YA

Jess said...

Alexis!!! I am so happy I found your blog! I got your cute announcement and I was out of town the weekend of your wedding... so sad! Your Bridals are so beautiful! I look forward to keeping up with you on your blog! Congrats! Jessica Carlson Lewis