Saturday, June 6, 2009

The BOB and Thanksgiving Point





I waited long and hard for this day...the day we purchased our BOB stroller. This is a pretty intense stroller...adjustable seating...shocks...locking swivel wheel...recommended by joggers everywhere...intense. I decided that right after we purchased it, we might as well put it to good use. We went to Thanksgiving Point's tulip festival. It was gorgeous. Rose and Kensie came with us. I had envisioned a day of strolling through the beautiful gardens holding hands and smelling the beautiful flowers...we did that somewhat, between the breaks of Jeff admiring the stroller and all it's gadgets. Such a guy! It was hilarious...he adjusted the shocks...set the break...adjusted the seat a few times...figured out the swivel wheel...he worked it over! I got a kick out of watching him. My mom on the other hand pointed out that my favorite garden (the Italian Garden) looked like a bunch of over-flowing toilets...Jeff corrected her by saying that it looked more like over-flowing bathtubs...so much for my romantic walk...it was more fun this way, and definitely unforgettable. Note that in the picture Jeff is working on the stroller in front of the Over-flowing Bathtub Garden (you might have to double-click on the picture to get the whole idea).

1 comment:

Stephanie Salmon said...

The italian garden is my favorite too!