Sunday, August 3, 2008

Best of Both Worlds





July 4th we woke up bright and early to greet "Hannah Montana" at the Provo Airport. Since I work there I knew about her flight times. We had a great time...Kensie, Marianne, Kara and I. Later that evening, we went to the concert matching outfits and all. It was awesome. I don't think Jeff realized that he truely married a 13 year old girl. I danced and sang with the girls all night. Jeff did a little too! He even woke up the following mornings singing Hannah songs!

7 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wait a second, are you seriously pregnant?!! Congratulations. I'm glad you finally posted. We should do something sometime.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Love the new pics....and excuse me, your expecting? That is so exciting. Congratulations!!!

Angie Cleveland said...

Hey Congrats on the baby! I can't believe that our baby will be 4 next month. Time flies. It's great to see you doing so well. Next time I come to Utah we need to do lunch!

Brittani said...

Congratulations on the baby! Also, looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys are doing well. Fun to see your blog!

Stephanie Salmon said...

I can't believe you still haven't posted about being pregnant. And it seems as though you're confused as to how far along you are? weird...

Amber Lynn said...

LEX!!!! miss you miss you miss you!! I heard the Great news!!! congrats im so freakin excited for you!!! I hope to see all my girls while im in town! Your such a hottie

Jeff, Talise and Bella said...

hey lex, its Talise. I just found your blog and I am so excited!! I haven't talked to you for ages. Congrats on the baby, that is so exciting. I hope you are doing well. We will have to keep in touch!